The resumes of the future will look like this.

Do you want to know what your future resume should look like?

Want to win a great FREE online custom resume, that gets you interviews and job offers?

Learn about what resume mistakes you should avoid.

I invited the founders of sexyresumes.com – Lyuba Ellingson and Alex Meystelman to talk about the future of resumes.

Alex Meystelman and Lyuba Ellingson are the Co-Founders of SexyResumes.com. Both of them have marketing backgrounds with extensive experience in growing businesses and personal brands through strategic branding and social media initiatives.

SexyResumes.com offers job seekers who are looking for the right opportunity, a very simple way to establish a personal brand to help market themselves in a creative way. Alex and Lyuba are also the Co-Founders of Red Elixir Business Solutions, a social media marketing company specializing in community management

WIN A FREE CUSTOM ONLINE RESUME

To win a FREE custom online resume complete with your own domain  name, comment below and tell us why you like sexyresumes.com. The lucky winner will be announced on Wednesday October 3rd 2012. Remember to leave your email if you are not signed up for my blog updates.

33% OFF SPECIAL OFFER

SexyResumes.com is offering the Future of Project Management community a 33% discount. Order your Custom Online Resume Website by Wednesday October 3rd 2012 and get one for only $99 (originally $149). Enter the code “FuturePM” at checkout.

Not signed up for updates? Don’t miss out on such future opportunities, subscribe today for blog updates.

About Samir Penkar

People, trends and ideas on project management. Get my FREE eBook NExt: a project manager's journey to the next level - when you sign up for updates.
This entry was posted in INTERVIEWS, VIDEO and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to The resumes of the future will look like this.

1. Samir Penkar says:

Announcing the winner of a FREE custom resume from sexyresumes.com – Alex Palmer.

Congratulations Alex, you will be receiving instructions on how to claim your prize.

Thank you all for participating and thank you to sexyresumes.com for extending this offer.

2. Maura says:

I definitely think that sexyresumes.com is the resume of the future. What a great idea to help executives cut down on the time consuming task of paper-shuffling through multiple resumes, and an incredible way to set yourself apart! Way to be ahead of the curve, Alex and Lyuba!

3. Maureen Ohm says:

I want to win a free custom online resume! I think sexyresumes.com is a great idea because it makes users seem very forward thinking.

~Maureen Ohm

4. Don Kim says:

I think these kinds of resumes are great for creative industries such as graphic design, marketing, communications, etc. But project management is a pretty traditional profession for the most part so I’d be careful about going overboard with the “sexy” part of your resume. Nevertheless, this was an interesting post and made me realize that I have to update my resume!

• Samir Penkar says:

I do agree Don that these kind of resumes have traditionally been used by creative folks. But as the project management discipline expands into these areas, I think project managers have a chance to showcase their skills and experience in a different format.

Thank you for your input to the discussion.

5. Santosh Sonbarse says:

Loved the Idea!! $99 is a PRETTY GOOD DEAL!!! As someone actively looking for a new opportunity, I am seriously considering utilizing SexyResumes.com to market my skills.

6. Alex Palmer says:

These look amazing! Cool, modern, sleek resume of the future. I like them because it shows the recruiter that you are serious about your job search and your online brand/reputation (which is becoming more important everyday). Great work Alex and Lyuda!

– Alex (apalmer18 [at] gmail.com)

7. Heather Olheiser says:

Brilliant idea!!! Sexyresumes.com will really help lever someone from the rest of the pack.

Comments are closed.